Digital Communications Manager
University of Richmond School of Law
Posted: September 20, 2022
The Digital Communications Manager oversees the Law School’s digital communications efforts, including website, blogs, email, and social media channels. The Manager will support institutional storytelling efforts, creating and curating sharable content to reach a variety of internal and external audiences.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Content Development & Strategy | Develop an annual content plan across multiple channels and platforms.
- Social Media Management | Oversee the Law School’s social media channels and develop a comprehensive strategy to maximize the Law School’s footprint.
- Website Management | Maintain consistent, compelling website content and serve as primary editor and principal contributor.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience – or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Experience with writing for a variety of audiences and channels.