Digital Marketing Specialist – Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU
Posted: April 29, 2022
Manage Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU’s social media presence and email marketing initiatives from concept to execution. This position will run social media strategy and advertising to drive engagement through high-quality original copy and visual content. Engage with patients, families, influencers and the community by responding to comments, messages and overseeing social media customer service.
- Functions as a creative communicator and uses social media to contribute to CHoR’s brand awareness, relationship building, patient loyalty, overall engagement and traffic generation.
- Understands the strength, unique qualities and limitations of existing social media channels to plan appropriate social media content and manage content calendars.
- Ensures implementation of marketing strategies align with goals for online services. Analyzes online statistics and helps identify the best practice to optimize online marketing performance.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Working knowledge of Content Management
Posting Close Date