Fall Internship (Virtual)
Commonwealth Public Relations
Posted: September 10, 2021
Commonwealth Public Relations, a full service public relations, marketing, and social media firm located in Richmond's historic Shockoe Slip, is offering a virtual fall semester internship position.
The firm has won numerous PR and marketing awards since its founding in 2009 and prides itself on providing a wide range of services for clients. With a local, regional and national client base, an internship position with Commonwealth PR will equip the intern with multiple skills, provide on-the-job learning, and garner real client work that can be used in the individual's portfolio in the future.
General duties of the intern:
- Researching and writing of basic news releases, media alerts, as well as pitching and conducting media relations.
- Researching, creating and maintaining media lists.
- Participating in team and client meetings.
- Developing social media content and learn about social media advertising.
- Supporting members of the team as needed.
Posting Close Date
October 1, 2021