Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
Posted: January 04, 2023
This paid internship supports the Garden's Marketing & PR team and is focused on social media. Hours are flexible but require a minimum of 150 hours per semester and 10-15 hours per week. Learn more at bit.ly/GardenJOBS
- Assist in supporting the Garden's social media efforts. This involves monitoring (including some weekends) and creating content.
- Write blog posts
- Help make updates to the Garden's website
- Post Garden info to websites such as tourism sites and media calendars.
- Take and upload digital photos and video of the Garden
- Assist with events as needed
- Provide general office and project support for the department
- Experience using social media
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Should be prepared to work in a business environment
How To Apply
Candidates are asked to submit the following to email@example.com:
- a writing sample (preferably a blog post, news article or social media post)
- An informal cover letter detailing your interest in the specific internship and how you hope this experience will help you reach your educational and career goals. Please also let us know if you plan to pursue this internship for credit and list your scheduling availability (start/end dates, days/times available)
- Optional: links to social media account/s
- In addition, we ask candidates to have at least one recommendation on LinkedIn.