Dominion Energy Credit Union
Posted: September 10, 2021
Seeking a highly motivated person to assist with the credit union’s marketing/business development efforts. This position works closely with our VP of marketing to create marketing strategies that achieve results.
- implementing effective marketing campaigns
- writing, editing, and producing various communications
- managing website and social media
- traveling to company locations in multi-state area
- conducting presentations to large groups
- administering scholarship program
- reconciling budget
- project management and administrative tasks
- participation on our leadership team
Successful candidates should have a degree in marketing, mass communications, or related, and 2 years of related work experience. Must be enthusiastic, energetic, professional, and have strong organizational skills. 25% out-of-town and overnight travel required.
How To Apply
We offer: free parking/tuition reimbursement, attractive benefits package, competitive salary and incentive program, and the opportunity to earn a flex schedule.
For consideration, please send your resume, writing samples, and salary requirements to: Jack Risendal at DECURecruiting@dominionenergy.com with "marketing specialist" in the subject line. EOE.