Five Things You Need to Know About Independent Practitioners
A small but powerful group, here are some interesting facts about the PRSA Richmond’s Independent Practitioners Section.
- We are knowledgeable: we have vast agency, corporate, government and nonprofit experience, as well as vertical market experience.
- We are proficient: our capabilities cover the marketing communications gamut, including strategic planning, branding, writing, editing, social media, media relations, crisis communications, internal communications, website development, graphic design and event planning. We have local, regional, state, national and even international experience.
- We are flexible: we can act as an independent, or we can act as a virtual agency, bringing in other core competencies as needed.
- We are chameleons: we can manage projects of any size, from a one-off to being totally immersed in your business. We work by the hour, by project, by retainer or contract, depending on your needs. We can work virtually or we can come into your office.
- We are here to stay: while some of us are new to the IP world, most of us have been doing this for ten or more years. We are small business owners who love helping companies of all sizes succeed.
The next time you need help on a special project or need to an extension to your communications team, you might consider an IP. For more information, contact Karen Batalo, chair of PRSA Richmond’s Independent Practitioners Section, at email@example.com.