Recent Graduate Memberships
We understand that for some new professionals, joining PRSA Richmond can be challenging due to financial limitations early in your career.
Beginning in 2020, PRSA Richmond is excited to offer a limited number of comped memberships (equal to the value of one regular membership for a year) to recent college graduates transitioning from PRSSA membership. The special memberships are available for up to two years and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Participants must still become active members in PRSA National and pay PRSA National dues.
To be eligible for the reduced rate one must:
- Be a new PRSA Richmond/PRSA National member
- Have been a PRSSA member in good standing at the time of graduation (transitioning your PRSSA membership to PRSA membership)
- Three years or less of professional experience
- Serve on one or more PRSA Richmond committees during the discounted membership period
- Join PRSA National once offered the reduced membership rate
- Note: This promotion cannot be applied to group rates or be applied retroactively.
All recent graduate PRSA Richmond memberships spots have been awarded for 2020. Please check back in January 2021 to apply for our next openings.
Note: This promotion cannot be applied to group rates or be applied retroactively.